Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
My HealthPoint Patient Portal
The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Southern Tennessee Regional Health System, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on the Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Patient Portal includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System has partnered with Syntellis to provide this service. Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at the hospital on or after January 1, 2014.
All Discharged Patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for Syntellis shortly after discharge.
If you have any difficulty registering or using the service, please contact Syntellis Customer Support at 1-800-851-5043 or by e-mail at email@example.com..
- About Us
- General Information
- Where to Go When You Arrive
- What to Bring
- What Not to Bring
- Discharge / Where to get Picked Up
- Online Bill Pay
- Visiting Hours
- Waiting Room Locations
- Privacy Practices
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Sponsorship Request
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
- Patient Portal
- Visitor Welcome Video