Childbirth CenterCall 931-967-8251
Southern Tennessee Regional Health System has been providing services for the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of women for over 50 years. Our Childbirth Centers provide a complete program of medical, surgical and educational services to accommodate the unique needs of female patients. We take pride in providing exceptional women's care, close to home.
For More Information
Please call our Childbirth Center.Call 931-967-8251
Our Childbirth Centers delivers more than 700 babies a year and continues to offer sensitive, personalized health services to each woman, baby, and father. Under normal circumstances, fathers, siblings and grandparents are invited to participate in welcoming new babies. However, we ask that you choose only two individuals to be with mom in the actual delivery. This is to ensure the safety of mom and baby. Parental education is also available to new parents.
Please speak to our team at the Childbirth Center to learn about our COVID-19 guidelines. Our most current visitor policy for obstetric patients is detailed below.
- One (1) WELL support person is permitted for obstetric patients (cannot be rotated, must be the same individual for the respective day). Visiting hours for the obstetric patient support person are not limited. Effective, March 7, 2021, in addition to one support person, obstetric patients are permitted one (1) WELL designated visitor. Detailed guidelines for each are outlined here.
Other benefits include:
- Free childbirth and breastfeeding classes for anyone delivering here (2021 Classes)
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Wireless Internet access available to patients and visitors
- Total Births: 725
- Breastfeeding on Admission: 73%
- Primary C-Section Rate: 15%
- Vaginal Deliveries: 72%
- Twin Sets: 11
- VBAC Success Rate: 74%
- Epidural Rate: 84%
Expectant parents need not look any further for the perfect place to welcome your newest family member to the world. The Childbirth Center staff members are compassionate and dedicated to providing families with an exceptional birthing experience.