Mission, Vision and High Five Guiding Principles
Making Communities Healthier®
We want to create places where:
- people choose to come for healthcare
- physicians want to practice
- employees want to work
High Five Guiding Principles
- Delivering high quality patient care
- Supporting physicians
- Creating excellent workplaces for our employees
- Taking a leadership role in our communities
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility
Joint Commission accreditation addresses all complaints that pertain to patient safety or quality of care issues within the scope of Joint Commission standards. The Joint Commission has a toll-free hotline number that gives patients, their families, caregivers and others an opportunity to share concerns regarding quality of care issues at this accredited hospital.
The toll-free number is 1-800-994-6610, or visit http://www.jointcommission.org/.